The DATA HIU is tested to the BESA UK HIU Standard, and has demonstrated beyond doubt to offer greater efficiencies than any other system.
It uses the latest electronic stepper motor controls to provide both domestic hot water and central heating, indirectly via plate heat exchangers. The heating output temperature is adjustable to allow for connection to various different heating systems such as radiators or underfloor heating.
The DATA comes in an attractive EPP casing with remarkably low heat losses less than 50W. All district network connections are top entry and apartment connections are bottom entry. A number of different valve configurations are available including a flushing bypass for the district network connections and pre-plumbing jig for the apartment connections.
An 8ltr expansion vessel, safety relief valve, temperature and pressure gauge, drain point, primary and secondary strainers and 7.5 mtr pump are fitted as standard.
- Decorative white steel casing wrap
- Case and heat meter tamperproof security fixings
- Various heat meter models
- Landlord security valve or relay kit
- DHW recirculation pump
- Water hammer arrestor
- Differential pressure control valve for >2.5 bar ΔP
- ModBus communication module
- UFH overheat thermostat pump cut-out terminals
- DATA Plus – 80kW DHW output