(Picture: DS-14 with option 16J | Schematic: All items in green are supplied fitted to the cylinder)
The HEATBANK Xcel DS-14 is designed to work in conjunction with an open vented boiler, fully pumped or gravity wood burner and solar thermal. It includes a plate heat exchanger assembly to generate mains pressure hot water, fitted with a thermostatic mixing valve to control output temperatures. A loading valve is factory fitted to serve the to serve the boiler, together with a second loading valve and pump to serve the wood burner.
Flow and return connections are provided for the boiler, wood burner, central heating and solar coil, together with mains cold water and domestic hot water connections.
The DS-14 must be fitted in an open vented configuration with a suitably size feed and expansion tank.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE MUST BE CARRIED OUT BY A QUALIFIED PERSON AND MUST BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE INTALLATION MANUAL.
- Slimline version
- GX Boiler input assembly (70X2009-5)
- 3kW Immersion Heater (70X2009-16J)
- Standard pump for Towel rail or Radiator circuit (70X2009-11A)
- Standard pump for boiler circuit (70X2009-11B)
- Flow and Return tappings for Underfloor heating circuit (70-UFH)
- Quench coil assembly (required for *pump assisted wood burner) (70X2009-13)
- Pumped wood burner assembly (70X2009-5C)