The DIGI HIU uses the latest electronic stepper motor controls to provide both domestic hot water and central heating. Central heating is provided directly, with a Differential Pressure Control Valve fitted across the CH flow and return pipes. The double wall DHW heat exchanger provides complete protection from cross contamination in the case of a plate failure, thereby meeting the most demanding European regulations.
The unit comes in an attractive EPP casing, with remarkably low heat losses less than 10W. All connections are bottom entry, with a European standard first fix rail as an optional extra. The first fix rail spaces the unit off the wall to allow insulated pipes to be run up the back, adjusting from 37 to 74mm as standard.
- Case and heat meter tamperproof security fixings
- Various heat meter models
- Landlord security valve or relay kit
- Heating pump kit
- Underfloor heating blending valve and pump kit
- ModBus communication module (externally mounted)
- CW5 Model – 40kW DHW Output