The HiFlow DHW is an extremely powerful single plate HIU, designed to provide hot water for larger domestic or commercial properties. Its modular design enables it to be mounted into a supporting frame with several more HiFlow modules all connected via a manifold to provide very large hot water outputs.
The DHW module can also be fitted alongside various different modules including heating, underfloor manifolds, air handling units, BMS and more, to form a compact yet powerful bank of modules to cater for all the needs of the property.
The HIU is fitted with the latest digital electronic control valve to ensure pressure independent control but to also exchange accurate information about the actuator/valve position, settings, temperatures, & alarms. It also comes equipped with ModBus communications as standard.
The HiFlow DHW comes in an attractive EPP casing and the internal components and pipework are fitted with secondary insulation to give remarkably low heat losses less than 50W. All pipework connections are bottom entry and there is an option of rear or side entry pipework. Support frames and manifolds are also available together with various other modules.
- Decorative painted steel casing insert
- Various heat meter models (fascia mounted external to casing)
- DHW recirculation pump kit (for mounting external to casing)
- Water hammer arrestor
- Bottom, Side or Rear pipework connections
- Range rated outputs from 65kW to 165kW
- HiFlow Module mounting frame
- HiFlow Module manifold kits