The HiFlow CH is an extremely powerful single plate HIU, designed to provide heating for larger domestic or commercial properties. Its modular design enables it to be mounted into a supporting frame with several more HiFlow modules all connected via a manifold to provide very large heating outputs.
The CH module can also be fitted alongside various different modules including hot water, underfloor manifolds, air handling units, BMS and more, to form a compact yet powerful bank of modules to cater for all the needs of the property.
The HIU is fitted with the latest digital electronic control valve to ensure pressure independent control but to also exchange accurate information about the actuator/valve position, settings, temperatures, & alarms. It also comes equipped with ModBus communications as standard.
The HiFlow comes in an attractive EPP casing and the internal components and pipework is fitted with secondary insulation to give remarkably low heat losses less than 50W. All pipework connections are bottom entry and there is an are option of rear entry pipework. Support frames and manifolds are also available for mounting up to 3 modules in parallel to form a powerful substation.
Items such as the pump, expansion vessel and safety relief valve must be fitted external to the casing, and are available from Thermal Integration on request.
- Expansion vessels, pumps, safety relief valves etc.
- Decorative painted steel casing insert
- Various heat meter models (fascia mounted external to casing)
- DHW recirculation pump kit (for mounting external to casing)
- Bottom, Side or Rear pipework connections
- Range rated outputs from 20kW to 100kW
- HiFlow Module mounting frame
- HiFlow Module manifold kits