Grundfos Pump Settings
The Grundfos pump has 3 control modes (proportional pressure, constant pressure and constant curve). Each control mode has 4 settings to choose from. The user interface has 1 push button, one red/green LED and 4 yellow LEDs.
When you switch on the pump, it runs with the factory pre-setting or the last setting. The display shows the current operation status.
- Press the button to switch to the setting view. The LEDs show the current setting for 2 seconds. (The default setting is curve 3)
- Release the button for more than 2 seconds. The user interface shows the current performance in "operation status".
- Press the button for more than 2 seconds and the pump switches to "setting selection". The LEDs flash and show the current setting mode. Please note that if the key lock is disabled, the pump will not switch to "setting selection". In this case, unlock the key lock by pressing the button for more 10 seconds.
- During a period of 10 seconds, press shortly on the button and the pump switches to the next setting.
- To select between the settings, instantly press the button until you find the setting you want. If you pass a setting, you need to continue until the setting appears again as it is not possible to go back in the settings menu.
- Release the button for more than 10 seconds and the user interface switches back to the performance view and the last setting is stored.
- Press the button and the display switches to the setting view and the LEDs show the current setting for 2 seconds.
- Release the button for more than 2 seconds and the user interface switches back to the performance view.
While the pump is running, the first LED will show a green light. The following 4 LED’s will indicate the power consumption as shown in the table below.