The SPLIT H.O. is based on the DATA SPLIT twin plate heat interface unit (HIU) however the domestic hot water circuit has been removed, making it a heating only unit. If the hot water circuit is required in the future, it is quick and simple to replace the components with minimal disruption.
The principles behind the control system are well proven in our DATA, DIGI and SLIM products, however the differentiating feature of the DATA SPLIT range of HIU’s is that they are supplied without the central heating expansion vessel, filling loop and safety relief valve, enabling a standard ‘off-the-shelf’ sealed system kit to be fitted in an accessible location away from the HIU, in a convenient position for service and maintenance.
The SPLIT H.O. comes in an attractive EPP casing with remarkably low heat losses less than 50W. All pipework connections are bottom entry and the unit is supplied with a pre-plumbing rail as standard. A number of optional extras are available, as shown below.
- Case and heat meter tamperproof security fixings
- Various heat meter models
- Landlord security valve or relay kit
- Standard Sealed system kit, with 8Ltr expansion vessel (Larger sizes are available)
- Rear mounted Sealed system kit, with 6Ltr expansion vessel
- Top pipework adaptor kit
- Differential pressure control valve for >2.5 bar ΔP
- ModBus communication module