Flamcovent Clean Smart Dirt and Air Separator
Air bubbles and dirt particles are always present in the water of cooling and heating systems. The dirt can accumulate and cause blockages. The use of filters is not ideal because these do not trap smaller particles, silt up and then have to be regularly cleaned or replaced. Air and gases in a system are generally a consequence of activities performed, micro-leaks and of electrolysis and chemical processes in the water.Traditional de-aeration devices extract insufficient gases from the water, leaving microbubbles behind.
Air and dirt in a system cause problems such as unnecessary faults and extra wear or noise, but also lead to disruption of the system, lower heat transfer and reduced pump performance. The new Flamcovent Smart, Flamco Clean Smart and Flamcovent Clean Smart air and dirt separators are now offered as standard alongside all systems to provide reliable protection of the primary system.
- 60% better performance compared to conventional air and dirt separators.
- Suitable for temperatures of up to 120°C.
- Suitable for operating pressures of up to maximum 10 bar.
- Unique flow velocities, up to 3 m/s.
- Can be used with all kinds of pipework.
- Compact dimensions, light weight.
- Available in various sizes up to 2".
- Extremely low flow resistance and low loss of energy.
- Consistent performance throughout its service life.