Our next generation intelligent HIUs provide:
- The ability to network with other intelligent heat interface units, working as a team to improve system efficiency and reduce peak primary system load by as much as 25%
- Web based data logging and controls enable remote commissioning and
- Small enough to fit into a standard kitchen cupboard
- Up to 75kW Domestic Hot Water (DHW) and 20kW Central Heating (CH) outputs
- Primary return temperature limited to a maximum of 30°C (DHW only)
Heat loss from casing <50W
- Dimensions: 490mm W x 271mm D x 640mm H
The DATA provides domestic hot water and central heating in properties connected to a district heating system using a central boiler.
It is easiest to think of the DATA as a combination boiler, running off heat from large pipes throughout the development, rather than a gas supply in each apartment. Occupants are charged for units of heat, rather than units of gas, and the charge is calculated by a heat meter which measures energy use. The DATA is the next generation of Heat Interface Units, that deliver the benefits outlined above but are also capable of communicating with each other, with the occupant and with the buildings computerised management systems; enabling greater efficiency throughout the entire system and greater control over the function of the unit. The designers at Thermal Integration have been at the forefront of HIU technology for over twenty years, and the DATA (Intelligent Heat Interface Unit) is built on this experience.