We design and manufacture pre-plumbed hot water and central heating cylinders, thermal stores and heat interface units to suit almost any domestic or commercial application.
Our range of products is the end result of over 30 years of continuous development and improvement in heating technology. It covers the oldest and most advanced thermal stores in the UK, through to the most efficient HIUs ever seen under indepenent testing.
Our standard product range is only half of what we do, we also manufacture bespoke systems, so please ask us if you can't find what you are looking for.
Most of the technical information on our products, as well as useful articles on a host of related subjects, can be found on our wiki site.
Heat Interface Units
We hold the unique position of having the most efficient HIU ever tested under UK standards, as started by DECC and now run by BESA. The DATA HIU achieved an annual VWART (volume weighed average return temperature) figure of 23.2°C, proving our technology can guarantee exceptional performance, way beyond any other HIU in the industry.
- Officially the most efficient HIUs in the UK
- The largest range of HIUs in the UK, including custom and storage systems
- The UK's first manufacturer of electronic HIUs, dating back to the 90's
- Many thousands of successful installations, without a single customer or end user left wanting
- The largest fully approved training centre in the UK covering HIUs, thermal storage, biomass and much more
- The best products and the best service guaranteed
We introduced plate heat exchangers on to thermal stores in the 80's, creating the HEATBANK®. Ever since have had the most exhaustive range of thermal stores available anywhere, covering both new-build and bespoke renewable systems.
Our HEATBANK® Pandora has been installed in the tens of thousands down to their ability to drive services without discharge pipes, in a fully pre-fabricated package optimised to assist installers, while the HEATBANK® Xcel is the definitive renewables thermal store, driving again, many thousands of homes, as well as numerous high profile buildings.Read More